Hello people, On Monday, Apple released the iOS 16.4 and iPadOS 16.4 update for iPhone and iPad users worldwide. This is the fourth major update to the iOS 16 operating system. The update is now available over the air and can be downloaded by users on their devices.
How to Install the iOS 16.4 and iPadOS 16.4 Update? To install the iOS 16.4 and iPadOS 16.4 update, here are the steps below:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your device.
- Navigate to the ‘General’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Software Update’ option.
- Wait for the ‘Download option for iOS 16.4 or iPadOS 16.4 update’ to appear and start downloading the update.
New Features in iOS 16.4 and iPadOS 16.4 The latest update includes several new features, some of which are:
- Safari web notifications for websites added to the home screen
- Voice isolation for clearer mobile calls
- Updated podcasts
- New Homekit architecture
- Return of the Apple Books page turning animation
- Addition of more than 21 new emojis, including shaking head, pink heart, blue heart, grey heart, donkey, moose, blackbird, goose, wing, jellyfish, hyacinth, and more.
- Voice support for maps in the weather app
- Fix for an issue where children’s Ask to Buy requests might not appear on a parent’s device
- Support for detecting duplicate photos and videos in an iCloud Shared Photo Library
- Accessibility setting to automatically dim video when light flares or strobe effects are detected
- Fix for issues where Matter-compatible thermostats could become unresponsive when paired with Apple Home
- Optimization of fault detection on iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models.
So, The release of iOS 16.4 and iPadOS 16.4 updates by Apple brings several new features and improvements to enhance the user experience. With the latest updates, iPhone and iPad users can enjoy new emojis, voice isolation for clearer calls, updated podcasts, and much more. Apple has also fixed several issues and optimized fault detection for iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro models. Installing the update is straightforward and can be done through the device’s settings. Overall, the latest update is a welcome addition to the iOS 16 operating system and is sure to impress Apple users worldwide.